Freitag, 6. Januar 2017

Projects 2017

A new year started and there are some projects waiting to be attended.

First thing in line is my Military Order Force for Infinity:


New purchases were made and santa had some for me, so there are some 20 minis waiting to be painted. The next batch order Sergeants are started, i hope, CB will wait with releasing the new box of them. :)

Next in line will be:


terrain for Firestorm Armada. I bought a battlestation and lava rocks to make some debris field terrain.

And then there are minis for:
(no idea why the pic is turned over :( )

Dreadball. Some of the star players and then in the middle of the year the kickstarter for 2.0 will be send to me, so more minis for the painting line.

More stuff in the drawer are minis for SAGA (aprox. 30 riders for my Milites Christ) and a new fleet for FSA, if it will be send by Spartan...soon.

So, much to do. Minis will be painted, games will be played. I promise to write more AAR this year. :)

Regards and stay tuned for updates.
Brimat