Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016

Firestorm Armada Battlereport

Had a game last friday against some spiders.


We played a 1000 points game "Hold the Waypoints". Setup as shown in the pic above.

More after the jump.

My Kedorian force consists of a battleship, two squadrons of cruisers, a squadron of destroyers and two squadrons of frigates (proxied by some sorylians, the originals are in the shipyard :) ).

My enemy brought a dreadnought, a battleship, a cruiser squadron and masses of frigates of all variants.

In the first turn, nearly all my ships advanced, the destroyers stayed behind and reduced the frigates with their torpedos. The shunting is a lot of fun. I guessed the needed dice good and no cruiser squadron got disordered because they always ended up in coherency.

Both battleships eat the most fire.


In the second turn, the cruisers and the battleship shunted in the rear of the enemy, getting some nice fire arcs and killing nearly all spider frigates. My battleship got badly damaged in this turn, but survived because i got my shield rolls one time right.


In the third turn my battleship was history, but i captured the other waypoint. Sadly, the spiders were near enough to deny me my own waypoint. The spiders advanced, making good use of the planetoids.

In the end it was 1 o'clock at night and we stopped here. Battlelog was 8/8.
A really fun game and i will say it again, shunting is a lot of fun. :)

Regards and stay tuned for updates.
Brimat