Freitag, 20. November 2015

Feeling a little demotivated

Hi all, just some plain text, no pictures.

Do you know the situation, when there are masses of minis on your workbench, waituing for you to splatter some paint on them? And you can not motivate you to answer their calls? Now i am hit by this. I don't have the time to play with my toys, so why should i paint them? And then the build-up campaign, forcing me to paint the same scheme over and over again, on the same minis. Don't get me wrong, the heavy sorylian infantry are some of the coolest minis i have to paint for my planetfall force. But eventually these get old to.

I hope it gets better next week. Already made up a game for saturday, really anticipate it. I plan on getting some nice pics and make a batrep.

Havent decided yet what the next 850 points will be for the campaign, i think one more huk'ka and, again :( , heavy infantry.

If this campaign is over, i think i will start my mounted warriors for my saga warband. Or plan my Next-Year-Project, a Dead Mans Hand diorama with the Black Scorpion mexicans i purchased at the CRISIS convention.

So, on to the workbench, preparing and gluing the remaining sorylians, that this part of hobby work gets done till christmas. :)

How do you handle those situations?

Regards and stay tuned for updates.
Brimat